I wanted to know the Schmitt Trigger Voltage Logic Levels for the Arduino Uno since I want to know on what voltage would the digital input pin detect a logic high or a logic low.
I know that the Arduino Uno uses the ATmega328 with a 5V as its voltage supply. I checked the ATmega328 specification sheet and since it was too long to read (TL;DR), I would rather check using a Signal Generator and an Oscilloscope.
- The Setup
- Oscilloscope Graph (Voltage-Time)
- Oscilloscope XY Graph (Input, Output Voltage)
- Arduino Uno Schmitt Trigger Voltage Levels
Here is the list of equipment that I used for doing this experiment
- Arduino Uno powered via USB port
- Laptop (Windows)
- 2-Channel Oscilloscope (PicoScope)
- Signal Generator
Continue reading Arduino Uno Schmitt Trigger Voltage Logic Levels